1) Start in the split squat position, one leg forward with the other behind, flexing at the knee and lowering the hips.
2) Engage your core and keep your chest tall as you jump up through both legs, swinging your arms to gain momentum.
3) While in the air, switch the position of your legs.
4) Land in the split squat position you began in.
5) Repeat 1-4 for 40 seconds.
1) Sit on the floor with your knees bent and feet elevated off of the ground.
2) Clasp your hands together, maintaining a v-shape with your upper body and thighs.
3) Twist your torso to the right side until your hands touch the floor.
4) Twist your torso to the left side until your hands touch the floor.
5) Repeat 3-4 for 40 seconds.
1) Begin in a squat position and shoot your arms back.
2) Explode upwards, jumping as high as possible and bringing your arms overhead to gain momentum.
3) Land back in the starting position.
4) Immediately drop into a push-up position.
5) Complete one pushup.
6) Kick your feet in, underneath your shoulders, and leap back up as high as you can again.
7) Repeat for 40 seconds.
Demco Fitness is a Seattle gym that offers personal training in Seattle, semi-private sessions and fitness classes. Demco is located in the heart of Belltown and features several passionate and experienced trainers to meet your demands. Call or stop in today and ask how you can try us out for free or get your first month for only $200.